Communication

Gallery
DIVA's endless journey for Haewonsangsaeng and Boeunsangsaeng
Gallery

Vietnamese cultural and medical service activities

Pages Information

Writer 최고관리자 Date29 Sep 2016 Read710 Comment0

Content

Daejin International Volunteer Association (headmaster Kim Wan Yong) and Bundang Disease Hospital (Hospital Chung Bong Sup) conducted cultural and medical volunteer activities for residents of vulnerable areas in Chung Sung Castle, northeast of Hanoi, Vietnam, from June 6 to 9.

The Daejin International Volunteer Association, which conducted cultural service, showed hot performances and K-pop performances at Hanoi Nguyen Zai University, Tai Nguyen University and Park Jangseong Citizen's Square and got warm response from the locals. In addition, the scholarship was given to 30 excellent college students with poor home environment, and medicine was provided to the orphanages and nursing homes in the park.

Bundang Disease Hospital, which provided medical services, provided high-quality medical care and medicines to the 723 low-income seniors and children in the Yentje area, including family medicine, neurosurgery, liver medicine, ophthalmology, radiology and diagnostic medicine. In particular, Buccalin (13, female) with scoliosis is being promoted to be treated in Korea. The event was featured on TV news in Vietnam and proceeded smoothly with the interest of Park Jang Sung, the director of health.

Yoon Eun-ho, chairman of the volunteer group, said, "Following the last year, I was a volunteer group for the second year, and I gave a lot of help to Korea and Vietnam. I also gave practical help through medical and cultural services."

Comment List

No comments.

Shinchuk Hall, 651-2, Gaya-ri, Gangcheon-myeon, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea     Call : 031-887-9751~2     Fax : 031-887-9755
Copyright ⓒ 2016 DIVA. All rights reserved.