DIVA's endless journey for Haewonsangsaeng and Boeunsangsaeng

News

Voluntary Service Activities in Vietnam, November 2016

페이지 정보

작성자 한겨리 조회1,292회 댓글1건

본문

56e15c9c9ff685ddf08ddc7fe56df5a4_1480995 

● Date ; 11~14 days in Novemver. 2016

● Plce ; Rattu district Gwangbing city in Vietnam(Upper Vietnam Region)

● Personnel ; DIVA twenty people / 15 Students from Vietnam University

In November 11~14days, DIVA conducted a volunteer service to deliver medical aid and medical equipment to the Gwangbin City region of Vietnam, which was hit hardest by Typhoon sarika, Upper Vietnam Region.

Preliminary investigation team dispatched to the end of October found the first victim.

Since then, the list of necessary goods has been handed over from the affected local residents and institutions, and it has delivered 5200 chickens, 50kg seeds for growing vegetables, and 6 pigs to 5 poor families.

In addition, the Center for Children with Disabilities education centered on gas stoves, wheelchairs, table and chair sets, food plates, and reconstructed items urgently needed immediately due to flood disasters such as medical equipment and medicines.

"The continuous volunteer activities of Daejin International Volunteer Association are receiving great response from the local residents. They will visit in difficult times and will be of great help to the residents of Gwangbin province. This is a great motive for developing friendly relations in the relationship between Korea and Vietnam. I believe that it will be. "He said he would not spare any kind of support during his stay.

Kim Wook, the director of the volunteer corps, said, "It is hard to say how much the suffering of the local residents will be relieved by the fact that the rice paddies have turned into rivers due to the heavy rain," he said. I will do my utmost to rebuild the city a little bit quickly and with the local people. "

댓글목록

황장군님의 댓글

황장군 작성일

마음이 찡했지만 행복한 시간들이었습니다~~

Shinchuk Hall, 651-2, Gaya-ri, Gangcheon-myeon, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea     Call : 031-887-9751~2     Fax : 031-887-9755
Copyright ⓒ 2016 DIVA. All rights reserved.